Sunday, August 30, 2015

Writing with no purpose


I have created blogs and deleted them. I wasn't sure then what I actually wanted to write and post. Truly speaking, I'm still not quite sure about it. I just happened to create this blog and write this very first post. I'm not going to write about anything particular. Since I'm not sure about what I'm going to write, I don't either know why I am writing. It's just that I have started writing again and I just want to write. Well, primarily I have to write because I need to fill up some space. The blog will look so empty and won't look like a blog at all if I don't post anything here. So, for the sake of a blog's inevitable property, I'm compelled to write few of my nonsensical statements. At the end it's a blog and I'm blogging. I just hope I've started well and this post has contributed in making my blog look like a blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Be so selfish that you can forgive

If I tell you to forgive those who hurt you, you will probably say, "I'm not a god to forgive everyone" or "I'm selfi...